Wednesday, March 28, 2012

BABY NEWS!!! 59 days left!!!!!
Well its not the best picture I just wanted to remember how big I have gotten!
I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and found out I was measuring 36 1/2 weeks when I should be only be 30.... the doctor was alittle worried he told me that it was either a really big boy or we might be having twins! WHAT!!! So because I was so big I got another look at my sweet baby!
So as you can see there is still only one baby in there!!!! Whew!!!! He is healthy! And they say all that fuzzy stuff on his head is alot of hair! (Don't know if you can see it but that is what Im told)
So then why am I measuring so big you ask? Lots and lots of water! So for the rest of my pregnancy I get to have another ultrasound in 2 weeks and a stress test every doctor appointment. Ive been told to keep it easy and not to lift anything to heavy! So other than that we are all doing great! Its been a pretty good pregnancy! And we are on the final countdown!!!! YEAH!!!! I can't wait for this sweet little boy to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment