Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ITS BEEN SO LONG SO MUCH TO UPDATE!!!
Well I thought I would update our blog considering all that has happened since I last posted!
We found out in September we were expecting a new addition to our family! We kept it a secret for about a month before we told our kids! I was so sick that they were really worried and telling DeReese that we should take mom to the doctor. So we thought we would fill them in on why my new best friend was the toilet! We told them that they had to keep it quiet until after Thanksgiving when we told the rest of the family I was so proud of them that they made it that long! December was a better month for me and the nausea finally stopped! I am feeling much better and am finally enjoying this pregnancy! I am 21 weeks. So HALF way there! Yeah!!!! And we just found out we are having a BOY!!! We are so excited! Here are some pictures of the ultrasound not the best but that's all I have so here goes!
This one is of his cute little feet!
All of the pictures have scratches from the machine down the middle so they are really terrible!This one is a face shot!
And yep this shows ITS A BOY!!!!!
Tyson wanted a boy so bad! But I thought for sure we were having a girl. So the night before we had this big talk about if it is a girl he will have to be happy and love her just like he does his sisters! We made blue and pink cupcakes so we could tell grandma Lorna and grandpa Richard. And the kids went to bed yelling back and forth from rooms Its a boy! No sir its a girl!
We woke up the next morning and got Tyson and Abbie ready for school. As Tyson went out the door he says to me.... Mom don't come home if its a girl! I knew he was kidding but, Wow I was so excited to find out it was a boy so I could go home again!
Ema went with us and when the tech told us the news she fought with her dad. No its a Girl! And on the way to grandma house she kept saying I'm having a sister not a boy! Over and over and over! She is now very happy to be having a baby brother though. Only took a couple of days!
Abbie was a little disappointed I think when we handed her the blue cupcake she just stared as Tyson jumped up and down yelling at the top of his lungs its a BOY yeah its a boy!
My kids are way excited now however and want the baby to come now and not in the months we have left! I am so glad to be adding this new addition to our family! And very grateful he is healthy! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for this special blessing in our lives!
And now I am finally caught up on my blogs! I will probably post again in three or four months! Until then have a great winter or spring whatever mother nature has decided this is.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for your new additon! Glad that you are feeling better and are not so sick anymore. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well.

    ReplyDelete